This is the last day to add to the hilarious and thoughtful Suzie81’s WordPress Community Experiment. She asked a series of seven questions, and invited readers to post their response. Ever the dedicated procrastinator, I’ve just raced through and added my answers. Here goes:
- How did you create the title for your blog? I would have to credit my parents with that since it’s my name. Oh, and a shout-out to (former) Chicago Mayor Richard J Daley, as he was County Clerk when my birth certificate was recorded with the WRONG middle name — a shock to my sister who also had that name.
- What’s the one bit of blogging advice you would give to new bloggers? That bathroom selfie is probably a mistake.
What is the strangest experience you’ve ever had? It’s a toss-up. Once I met Prince Charles. Once I scared the Pampers off an entire roomful of preschoolers. Once somebody came up to me and carefully put a large pile of steaming dog poo into my hands.
- What is the best thing that anybody has ever said to you? “We’re so, so sorry about that last call. We got the phone numbers mixed up. So we’ll just go ahead and cancel that prenatal appointment. Have a nice day.”
When presented with a time machine, which one place and time would you visit? I’d go back and bitch-slap the eighties for fashion homicide. (shoulder pads, mullets, big hair, neon anything, rat tails… seriously? Rat tails?) While there, I would, of course, remove all photos taken of me that decade.
- If you had to pick a new first name, what would you choose? Goddess
- If you were a B Movie, what would it be called? Frenzy of the Sleepless Zombie Mama vs Mutant Laundry Pile of Doom
Why not go here and be part of the experiment?